Sunday, July 15, 2007

You're telling me

I went on an interview at a press clipping bureau. Perhaps, if their office had been in the Arctic Building I'd have been more enthusiastic about the job. But the Arctic Building is next door, in the process of restoration. (The PCB was fascinating, though, and seemed unchanged since the 40s).


This barber shop looks pretty unchanged since the 40s or so, too, and maybe uncleaned.



TS had to retrieve a secret packet from this Stranger vending box. You'll have to ask her about it if you want to know more...






TS and I tooled around Ballard last night. The Okay Okay is okay.




The current artist is Gregory Euclide, from Minneapolis. Part of his installation were these packaging bubbles, reclaimed in a lovely way, and pasted in two lines all around the gallery.



Remember when TS painted that grenade gold? Someone has stolen her idea, and made them into oil lamps as well.










This is the window display at a fashion school or fabric shop or something.







A new salon is about to open up, but I think this was just a performance piece.


I love these knit mufflers around signs and bikes and such. I guess TS loves them too, maybe too much.







No comments: