Friday, June 3, 2011

ONIONEATER, ONIONEATER

A few more backlogged projects from the visual poetry class...First, this book of and about onions. And for the record, some of the text here is stolen from the interwebs. And some of it I wrote from research.








And then there was the Sunday I spent walking from my house to the Languages and Communications building on campus, trailing yarn and making notes about my journey, which are now attached to the yarn ball, which you can see here in two pieces. It is 1.1 miles from my house to LNCO, which is 4.5 skeins of yarn, a little more than you'd need to knit a child's sweater.






2 comments:

Elizabeth Hartsig said...

je n'aime pas les beaux garcons, au idees court, aux chevaux longes, moi, j'aime les oignons!

[i do not like the pretty boys, with their short ideas and long hair...me, i like onions!]

heart

Bloom and Rot said...

E-Did you make that up, or is it a traditional saying sorta thing? I am going to add pages to the book, and that will be the first page I add. Muchas Gracias!