Thursday, June 7, 2007

Long ago and far away

Of course you'll all forgive me for being so long on the update. It'll take awhile to catch up...



TS, Elizabeth and I went to the Gypsy Caravan, back when TS and I still lived in St. Louis.


Compare and contrast this photo with the one below, which was taken in Austin last spring.



Elizabeth fell in love.






We ran into Jen and Jaffa. Jen got her finger caught in part of a blender when she was washing it. Ow.



So, this is not a trash can in which to place dog shit, or this is not a trash can, but a place to put dog shit??

Woah, how did that bus get up there? And that airplane? Did they crash?






So, so long ago, I went to Pueblo Solis with David, Kim, Elizabeth and Silas.

D & K had just arrived home from a week in Germany and Austria, where they toured wine glass factories and ate like old world royalty. E had just arrived home from Maine. She brought me a lobster-shaped bottle opener.



That night the City of St.Louis shot fireworks over Forest Park in honor of my impending departure. Okay, okay, it was really in honor of fallen soldiers.

No comments: