Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PAPER HEARTS VS. THE FORCES OF EVIL



A few weeks ago Esther hosted an evening of paper crafting, I Ching, Tarot, and musical instruments. Her box of scraps included a book in braille, which made excellent valentine material. The I-Ching was not kind to me, though, predicting splits and divisions, but it did say the good forces would eventually triumph.




I had to finish my valentine cutting and pasting and stitching later, and of course, I sent them all too late for timely arrival.



Apparently the braille says something about Richard Nixon's childhood. Very romantic.





Jackson really enjoyed making valentines.



To all his friends he sends a loving scratch.




But Lucy just declared that she is a walking valentine and flashed her pretty whiskers for the camera.


No comments: