Saturday, July 24, 2010

EVERY SHAPE OF ANIMAL

Brig and I met Jane at the Botanic Gardens.


Spending time with Jane is pretty much like this. You might be looking at flowers, but you are also talking constantly. And there are lots of oohs and ahhs. Not matter what you are doing.




This particular Henry Moore sculpture reminded me, somewhat strangely, of the weed cutter that used to chug across the bay we lived on when I was a youngster.




We walked barefoot along this swirling massage walkway.



And then I returned another garden--Maggie's, where I was housesitting. Tough gig, let me tell you.

I mean, I had to water all these veggies and sunflowers and aloes and such.

And hang out with this little Molly cat, and her sister Stuffies, and their wild miniature dachshund counterpart, Tulip.

When I grow up I really would be pleased to have even a garden like Mags'.








1 comment:

Blessed Rain said...

Oh I feel for you - LOL!
Love the photos - amazing! Love the massage path what a cool idea - did it feel good?