Wednesday, March 28, 2007

All the tender petals

Once you've lived with magnolia flowers, can you ever live without them?
I don't think we had them in Colorado.




Saturday, I toured a couple St.L parks on my bike. These forsythia were in Tower Grove, which looks beautiful right now, despite the storms that took down so many trees this year.


Then I rode through The Hill to Forest Park.


Everyone was gathered in the Grand Basin. There were so many people around when I took this picture, but hardly any of them are in view of my camera...how strange. I'm telling you--it was teeming.

Sunday, I biked around town again. First, I went to Molly and TS' house and joined up with them.



Molly's green bike is faster than it appears. Flip flops don't slow her down.


Oh.








Molly is the 80's It Girl!


Monday I finally saw Volver with my cousin, Aileen. It's been playing at the Hi-Pointe for six weeks or so. We liked it. (For the record, this photo shows the entire audience that evening, minus me. Maybe it's time for a new flick?)







1 comment:

BF kemyooter said...

was it with you guys that we were talking about possums? Those creatures are incredibly creepy.

This is also creepy:

http://user.it.uu.se/~svens/larverna/normal.html