Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Do More and More and More and More


I saw this dog in Soulard over the weekend. I think he's a half-cousin of Ellie.

I finally joined the FBC for a full-moon ride. We had an "Easter Egg Hunt" at this park.

TS was really excited about the hunt. She and I both found a plastic egg filled with jellybeans. We didn't find any of the hidden beers.


Two dedicated huntresses: TS and Molly.


The ride concluded at a downtown danceclub, empty because it was Monday night. They let us bring our bikes inside and take over. I love riding through the empty streets in the middle of the night!


4 comments:

BF kemyooter said...

I don't know who Ellie is, but your dog reminds me of the one in "The Triplets Of Bellville."

Happy Egg Day!

Ross Fuqua said...

I think I should start a Full Moon Ride in Elko. There's maybe two more full moons before I depart. Plus: no open container laws. Whaddyouthink?

BF kemyooter said...

Go for it! There is something very magical about riding or wandering in moon light. And if your containers are open you might actually meet the man in the moon. How cool would that be?

Ross Fuqua said...

The problem with me and my crowd here is that we'd probably get carried away with what's in the open containers and forget all about the bikes......