Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Orbiting at 17,000 m.p.h.


It was like we were college girls again--hanging out on campus in the sun,
trying on TS' cool sunglasses.



Brigid and Georgina flew in for a weekend visit--Brigid's first visit since she helped me drive out here almost three years ago. I guess I have more furniture now.


George was very hungry. She chewed on her whale of a book.



Shangri-la has my Grandma's dishes!


Friday and Saturday night us writing program hangers-on hosted a reading of our work at Fort Gondo Compound for the Arts.

Lots o' folks showed up. Eileen read her poetry.



Eric read from his novel-in-progress on Friday, along with Anton and Andrew, who escaped the camera.


Mat said: Let's pretend like we're really good friends.


How did that go? David is rough, like the streets.

The sum of these appendages, plus a little more, equals Jaffa.

She is hording the disappearing bees.



Rock stars: Georgina, Brigid, and Elizabeth.







The folllowing are all part of another one of those cool animations series, but I like these stills on their own.

















Goodnight moon. Goodnight velvet chair. Goodnight Satellite Readers.




1 comment:

Relief Map said...

Mat & I are tight, Shena. I don't know who gave you faulty information.

Shangri-La before you change zip codes?