Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Smell of Lumber.

It's my Dad's birthday. This is from his birthday lunch last year. Happy Birthday, Dad!!


Ross changed his flat handlebars because they were hurting his wrists with all these hills 'round here.


We visited the fisherman's terminal in the Interbay industrial area.















The Myrtle Edwards Trail goes through the railyards.

Ross saw tags by Buzz Blur on one of the stopped trains.


Buzz Blur (tag on the left) is said to have tagged the second highest number of railcars, second only to Bozo Texino. He's famous!






We met TS and her friend Craig, who was visiting from St. Louis for dinner.







Last Sunday, Ross and I drove north, to Wenberg State Park, where there was a "Fiesta," with a fantastic and beautiful Mariachi band. I didn't take any photos of the Mariachis.

But the park was lovely, too.





And we ate some of the fortune cookies Matt, Molly, and TaraShea gave us. This was my fortune...


This was Ross'. So far he says he has not dreamed of eating cereal, but he has, in fact, eaten cereal.







1 comment:

Relief Map said...

Last night I dreamt I got a 2nd tattoo, but it began to peel, first one wing, then the other.

My most recent fortune read You will have many plants. They will live. So will you.