Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wash your windows, scrub your floor

No, I did not write this, but I stopped to read it.


One thing I like about Seattle is that produce grows along the streets. Crossing a bridge, say, you might find some cherries, and maybe some fellow gathering them in a paper cup. TS and I found some blackberries growing along the sidewalk. A guy came out of his house and said, "I wouldn't eat those if I were you," but we ate them anyway.

What are those? I said.




I think this one was going to Burning Man.




It's kind of strange--our new place is like my old place, only less shiny and less bright, and with a really long hallway, and a boy, and another cat, and...okay, not quite.












UW Campus is pretty nice looking.

We met Sloan and Jenny at the Henry Gallery. My favorite photos that day were by Uta Barth.

Jenny is a fast runner.

Sloan and I still need to finish our conversation about why she's not that interested in photography.

No comments: