Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The closest I got

While I waited for Ross to pick me up only two guys asked me for money. We were on our way to Sloan & Jenny's for some Scrabble.

But after we put my bike on the rack, the car wouldn't start.

Lucky thing Ross works for Flexcar--he borrowed one and jumped the battery, but it was too late to go to S & J's by then.

So we met them the next night at the library, for a free show by The Blow.


Yes, in the library.

Yes, free.







TS, Ross and I met Marc and his friends for a drink after the show.

Marc's friend modeled her sexy look,

and her studious look.



TS gave me a tour of one floor of her office building.

Until this week, she had this view. She just moved offices, but really, view or no view...

At least we got some free books.

1 comment:

Relief Map said...

What free books did you score?

I recently nabbed me a French hardback grammar book dated 1947 for a friend, a 1970s pocket atlas of the world, & a badly weathered copy of Thomas Wolfe's Look Homeward, Angel.