Sunday, September 9, 2007

Green leaves and counting



On the way to Bumbershoot a big chunk of glass punctured my tire. Being the princess that I am, Ross fixed it for me, and I kept my hands clean. Obviously, I haven't been cleaning my chain regularly.


Bumbershoot takes place in the shadow of the Space Needle.


St. Vincent was my favorite of the performers I saw that day. I guess these kids liked her, too, because they wanted her autograph on a sneaker.

Cyclecide was there from San Francisco.


They do bicycle jousting, and have bike powered carnival rides, like this one. Four peddlers in the middle, and four kids in spinning, flying swings on the outside.


The bicycle powered lawn mower is named the Suburban Intruder.





The Globe Cafe has a sticky-tiled crossword puzzle to play with while you wait for your food.





And smarty pants graffiti in the bathroom.


Personally, I didn't find the Globe bathroom particularly clean or staid.









TS and Marc came over and TS made a birthday card for her sister.



Marc made a birthday hat.







No comments: