Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Want to Get It Right




Ross and I spent some quality time with Ellie last week.



Speaking of dogs, I know a cute one named Lucille that lives in Denver. I took this one for her.






The line for Piroshky's is out the door, and while a person waits, this window display of dust-coated, plastic piroshkys is there to get her mouth watering.
It was Veteran's Day, but this man still didn't understand why I would want to take a picture of him. I never ask people if I can take their picture; I was nervous, and didn't quite get it right.

Onions are much simpler subjects.





This Left Bank Books is a little different from the one in St. Louis.

In my excitement over sighting a second series of these posters I guess I forgot to focus the camera.













TS came by during lunch the other day, and we trekked up to the Terrace Community Gardens.



My building is the one directly behind the telephone pole, the boring one, furthest back. I can't believe it either.



5 comments:

Elizabeth Hartsig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Hartsig said...

Placement of caption & photo= Ross is an simple onion subject.

Elizabeth Hartsig said...

a simple. sigh.

Ed McAuliffe said...

The poster poet must be Latin American. they post handbills all over the place there. his stuff is startling and interesting but does not hang together.
your building is nice. I've never been averse to prosperity!
Great vegetables!
what is the device curling out of Ross's ear?
Dad

Relief Map said...

Cheers on the BWR publication! So many colors...