Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BATTENED HATCHES

I drew a self portrait for the 826 Comic Book I helped with. No, I don't know anything about drawing comics. I just handed out pencils and offered encouragement now and then. And I made a lot of copies of the blank template for the kids.





A glimpse of my earthquake-proof office.








It seems to me that most cities keep a close watch on the decor of their vehicles, but Seattle seems to be a little lax in this respect.





That must have been one large steer.

















I meant to post this photo with the almost identical one I took in St. Louis last year, but I'm feeling lazy and don't want to hunt for it on the hard drive. Sorry.








Loretta's feels like watertight ship.


It wasn't raining, but it's a good place to meet a friend for a drink regardless.











No comments: