Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ECHINODERMS ARE RADIALLY SYMMETRICAL

We met TS and Jerritt and took the ferry over to Bainbridge Island.


We took our bikes and rode around the island.


Jerritt and I compared the nutritional qualities of Power Bar versus Clif Bar. (The verdict: Power has more vitamins, but Clif has protein--and tastes better).


It was a pretty hilly ride. I think my favorite part was the final stretch, when we were riding along the edge of a little inlet.


TS and Jerritt had been on a long ride the day before. They were worn out.


I missed the big moment, but there was some toe clip tangling incident and TS scraped her knee.





We wrapped things up at the Blackberry Festival, where the highlight for me was seeing a bunch of live starfish from the boardwalk, although the blackberry pie wasn't too shabby.


No comments: