Sunday, August 31, 2008

THIS IS NEAT.

There's a building nearby that is literally a plastered palimpsest.




Here, stand on your tiptoes and have a peek through that broken glass:













I always think of Ellery when I see a Boston Terrier, even if it is on a poster.







It would be fun to work in merchandising for Anthropologie. There were a lot of good books in this stack. I wonder if they turned the good spines outward and all the rest are pulp.



This week, a herd of goats grazed the hillside near I-5. It was quite the attraction.


They even ate raspberry bushes, thorns and all. Goats are not picky, I guess.



It would be great fun to have a pet goat someday. I've been told that they are the only animal that a resident of Seattle is not allowed to keep as a pet. Chickens are okay, but not goats. I doubt horses are okay, or cows, but maybe they didn't have to make a law about them.

No comments: