Thursday, November 6, 2008

WORLDS OF WANWOOD LEAFMEAL

It was a gray morning--perfect for my first try at baked eggs. They weren't that good, though. I'll have to hunt around for a good recipe.


Then, a rush. Off to Port Townsend, where they were showing "Long Road North," a documentary about a bike trip from Patagonia to the Arctic.
















The parking lot at work faces the back of this apartment building. I love this windowsill full of toys, but it was a little awkward taking a picture of it. I promise, I'm not a peeping tom. Strangely, when I got back to my car after teaching, all but two of the toys were gone. I keep forgetting to check if this is a daily pattern. Maybe the occupant of the room puts the toys up there at night, to make room for herself in the bed, and in the morning they get to sit on the pillow.







(Seen in the window of a gym on a rainy night. Needless to say, it did not encourage me to join the gym.)


1 comment:

a d woods said...

i live on the same street as that gym, and it scares the crap out of me every time. worst trophies ever.