Sunday, November 8, 2009

SNOW, ROSES, AND GHOULS


The view from my dining table/desk is of a vacant lot, which is not particularly scenic, but allows for plenty of light.



I've enjoyed watching the leaves turn and fall of the trees out there, but now I'm starting to miss the way they masked nearby buildings.

For our first snowstorm the flakes were huge and the light was weird. All in all, it was a pleasant experience.


I was catsitting for Magoo, Judy's cat, during the storm. Judy's house is a good place to watch a snowstorm.




Then the snow melted as quickly as it had fallen. I saw Craig and Ernie out in the sun, doing yard work at Judy's, and they gave me some roses. Snow and roses...huh.

Jackson has tipped the glass over twice, spilling water everywhere.


It had been quite a few years since I dressed up for Halloween. I guess it was time.







V. dared to pickpocket Kim Jong Il's whisky.

Halloweeners are not still lifes. In fact, they move quickly. All that dancing and laughing. But I did manage to capture Esther Kim Jong Il and her constantly shedding sheep, Jordan.

No comments: