Monday, December 14, 2009

THE MAGICIAN & THE SURGEON



Still working on that paper, but I finished the fun project at pretty much the last minute, and at pretty much the point it ceased being fun. It's definitely not a perfect book, and among other errors includes a painful typo on the title page, which I just noticed, but overall, I am pleased with it. I snapped off a couple of photos before rushing over to drop it off at my professor's house, where she opened the door with her mouth full, and told me she had her mouth full. I think a few crumbs fell out. This does not sound particularly charming, but somehow it was.


























4 comments:

Relief Map said...

St. Francis!
Accordions!
Desolate yet somehow full landscapes!

Just beautiful, friend.
Just beautiful.

P.S. Did I ever tell you that last spring I used a few of your photos for my creative writing group with homeless folks in transition? They were a big hit.

Ross Fuqua said...

S, will you get this book back when said prof has enjoyed it? I would like to see it in person! Looks very cool.

Bloom and Rot said...

She certainly better give it back!

ud said...

With crumbs on it! (;
It looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it!