Thursday, May 27, 2010

SASS AND SPLENDOR



I took almost no photos of Brigid's and Bryce's wedding, only getting my camera out for the dancing. The ceremony was beautiful and romantic and windy, with amazing music performed by friends and family. The food was delcious, prepared by my uncle. The cupcakes, baked by Maggie and Mandy, were gorgeous, and I wish I had been able to taste all of them. The flowers in their assorted old vases and jars, were arranged by Sara. But I didn't take photos of any of these things, except with the handmade pinhole cameras Brigid and I built last week. So my photo record of the wedding is a silly one. But there was plenty of silliness. We're talking about Brigid and Bryce and their friends and family, after all, who are beautiful and romantic, but are also very, very silly.
























Thanks Brigid and Bryce for sharing your love with us, and for throwing such a great party.

No comments: