Tuesday, May 25, 2010

THE SCATTERING SEEDS

Brig has been making some interesting sock animals lately. I dubbed that little green guy the Udder Glove. Missing from this photo, though, is her triumphal creation, The Chicken Monkey, who went to a good owner, her friends' baby, who apparently really loves the thing.






Brig and Bryce are renting the coolest little Frida Kahlo painting of an apartment for their Denver summer.





My friend Cesar graduated last week with his degree in Electrical Engineering. Cesar is Kate's husband, so her parents were out from Wisconsin for the celebration at her uncle's house. Gerry and my dad go way back.

It's strange to see all these Wisconsin peeps in Denver now, but I sure like it.





Kate is mom to three! Diego is about 10 months old now, I think.


I took a couple of nice walks and runs through the old Suburbia Hell.


These trees used to hold a tree house and discarded soda and beer cans, but these days I think they are mostly the coyote den.









The coyotes ran across my path. Look closely...




2 comments:

Sweetgum said...

great pictures once again and a wonderful account of suburbia hell at its best!

ud said...

Wow. Suburbia hell sure is pretty.