Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Second Hand Unwinds


Maybe the cure to cancer was growing in my fridge, but I threw it out.


I can't take everything with me to Seattle, you know.


TS' lovely garden yard.






Elizabeth's backyard redux.



What a great show.




Silas, Elizabeth, Kyle and I went out for Ethiopian. Yum.


I guess Kyle liked his beer.


Then we capped the evening with some classic St.L Ted Drewes.




David got his bike converted to a fixed gear. It's so fun to ride!



Mat's friend Adam came to St.L with his band, Captain Yonder. Mat and Adam have known each other since they were in sixth grade, I think, but they hadn't seen each other for ten years.

Tim, Anton and I got a little hooked on the game machine.

And then on Connect Four.



Grueling, just grueling.







No comments: