Friday, January 2, 2009

BEFORE AND IN BETWEEN MY HAIR WAS LONG

Found in a drawer at my parents' house: self-portrait on my 22nd Birthday (days after college graduation)

Taken last week: Self-portrait at 32 with drawn self-portrait at 14 on wall behind me.

Found in that same drawer: self-portrait at 24 holding my Mom's college graduation photo.



The Sherwood House, overgrown in August.


Sherwood sunflowers, at night. Lack of a scanner or light table, and impatience called me to rephotograph all these negatives against my computer screen and use software to switch them to positives., resulting in strange colors, not to mention that gridded pattern, like you're looking through a screen.





I loved that garden.

4 comments:

Relief Map said...

A meta-retrospective. Very very nice.

a d woods said...

The computer screen process is awesome.

ts said...

even better than what you described dude!

ud said...

hot diggity! those are nice. and you sure are pretty.